Re: Mango M2M and xAP]

Hi Kevin,

Maybe it's a North American thing, but from the small sample set that
i have it doesn't appear that xAP has achieved very large adoption
yet. Please correct me if i'm wrong since i really have very little
data to go on.

Cheers,
m@

http://www.xapautomation.org/wiki/index.php/Basic_Status_and_Control_Schema

http://www.xapautomation.org/wiki/index.php/xAP_Telemetry_Status_and_Control_Schema

> >   There are a few hardware I/O devices supporting embedded xAP
BSC.
> > Two useful ones will be the Phaedrus xAP Netiom which is
essentially
> > mostly digital I/O, including serial  but has 4 analogue inputs.
Of
> > recent date the opnone which is a 1-wire interface, shortly there
will
> > be a serial version too that supports X10 and another for SMS
> messaging.
> >  There is also an embedded C-Bus controller supporting BSC but
you
> > probably won't have the hardware to support that.  If you are
able to
> > work with software applications there are also several other
useful
> > applications around using BSC that could help too.
> >
> > http://www.phaedrusltd.com/pages/html/netiom-xap.html
> > http://www.opnode.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=home
> >
> >    Any questions - just ask away and once again ... I believe the
> > existing Java libraries are also released under GPL and there
have
been
> > a couple of tweaks to them recently ... but I'll leave that to be
> > confirmed by those involved.....   Once again welcome and I look
> forward
> > to seeing xAP support within Mango M2M
> >
> >   Cheers Kevin
> >
> >  mlohbihler wrote: