Re: Mango M2M and xAP]

Hi Patrick,

I had a deeper look at the Java code. I think it will take a bit of
work to integrate with Mango, although what you have is a good start.
Were you going to contact me offline? I didn't hear anything, and i
just wanted to make sure a spam checker didn't get involved or anything.

Cheers,
m@

--- In xAP_developer@xxxxxxx, "Patrick Lidstone"
<patrick@...>

http://www.xapautomation.org/wiki/index.php/Basic_Status_and_Control_Schema

> > > We will  be augmenting this with a 'TSC' schema (telemetry)
very
> > > shortly and an initial 'for comment' version is already
available at
> > the
> > > url below. TSC better handles sensor reporting data
including
ranges,

http://www.xapautomation.org/wiki/index.php/xAP_Telemetry_Status_and_Control_Schema

> > >   There are a few hardware I/O devices supporting embedded
xAP BSC.
> > > Two useful ones will be the Phaedrus xAP Netiom which is
essentially
> > > mostly digital I/O, including serial  but has 4 analogue
inputs. Of
> > > recent date the opnone which is a 1-wire interface, shortly
there will
> > > be a serial version too that supports X10 and another for
SMS
> > messaging.
> > >  There is also an embedded C-Bus controller supporting BSC
but you
> > > probably won't have the hardware to support that.  If you
are
able to
> > > work with software applications there are also several other
useful
> > > applications around using BSC that could help too.
> > >
> > > http://www.phaedrusltd.com/pages/html/netiom-xap.html
> > > http://www.opnode.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=home
> > >
> > >    Any questions - just ask away and once again ... I
believe the
> > > existing Java libraries are also released under GPL and
there
have been
> > > a couple of tweaks to them recently ... but I'll leave that
to be
> > > confirmed by those involved.....   Once again welcome and I
look
> > forward
> > > to seeing xAP support within Mango M2M
> > >
> > >   Cheers Kevin