RE: Simple Status Schema

  • Subject: RE: Simple Status Schema
  • From: Kevin Hawkins
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 18:29:00 +0000

Stuart - I have copied this to another thread (which I started before I saw
this -to keep the discussion topics together

" Topic 1: Base Level Status Schema " posted today.

Kevin

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=09C1VAqAxcalUtbTZvBmfVPbmYjRYF4IK2eGZrfjF5Dl364qoY6tq1Ha_pSp7mvLsdYnK_Pmp3O1JOldL6XThg">lists@s...</a>]
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=svHt8tctyRgzq1rVahTAHK-fHSv186A8XUD4FxNG2fr3kSb6ggLCRdbcaHq6VZAphFrc6HkxPJlLhYjLTUi9aAxhuAIBpQ">xAP_developer@xxxxxxx</a>

href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=lzPvUYqLj083No7T-vT1LqJ_6gHeIZxOwDnJoA5hB4Eoj7j8oYGsCE0dF27eCYTb1M7dJix8-u_4Cv76X7sVFmI">lists@u...</a>>
wrote:

> >Topic 1: A base level 'Status' schema that provides for minimalist
> >essential state reporting for the typical devices that are
prevalent
> today
> >in the HA world. ON OFF LEVEL etc
>
> Can we add incrementation of Level too e.g. +20%, -15%? Ie a relative
> value as well as an absolute value. I think that's a common thing to
> want to do.
>
> I really need to learn more about how the various HA packages support
> additional custom plug-ins.

> --
> Stuart Booth
> xAPFramework.net - a reusable xAP framework for .net

<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=KFaY6v_x0saUrlQMJ9ASVx_dhP1_aclLZBFMQZ4cTGJXc1rceXOFar3fgQCPpplxiBcH0Bz-XCRdZGTC_SpijOI">stuart@x...</a>