Re: Re: xAPplications - what''s avaialble...

  • Subject: Re: Re: xAPplications - what''s avaialble...
  • From: Stuart Poulton
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 00:11:00 +0000

> Could we organise the list of software into different categories onto
> the xAP commercial site, StuartP? That's a mighty long list and if I
> only had passing interest or was looking for something specific I
> might have got lost in it.

Current applications are indeed split into some groupings, see

However following at least one e-mail that I recieved today, some of the
Links are broken, I think this was caused by Patrick's change to his new
website structure. For this reason is it feasable to suggest that we have
a central repository of xAPpplications ?

Regards

StuartP