Re: xAPplications working together...

  • Subject: Re: xAPplications working together...
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 00:13:00 +0000

On Mon, 19 May 2003 17:05:51 -0000, "mark_harrison_uk2"

>One thing that became very obvious to me over the weekend is that
>there was LOTS of progress made in making sure xAPplications worked
>together when small groups of developers got together face to face.
>Do we need a "xAP-devcon" one Saturday? If so, my house is
>(near Gatwick, so driveable for Patrick and Ian at least)...

I'd pass I'm afraid, Mark. I really &amp; truly hate driving a car
anywhere, let alone somewhere I don't know, on my own. I cycle more
miles on my bicycle in a year than I do driving the car (and I'm not
the slimmest of folks you're ever likely to meet either, in case
you're thinking I get too much exercise!! ;-)

For myself I hope to build a machine environment like Kevin's, where
some of my software failed him, so that I can reproduce this
particular error.

Stuart Booth - a reusable xAP framework for .net