Sending malformed messages

  • Subject: Sending malformed messages
  • From: Stuart Booth
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 21:52:00 +0000

My xAPFramework development library is pretty stringent at checking
message validity. James found a problem with an app that I can't test
because I can't even get a malformed message *into* xAPFramework (it
won't have any of it!) via xAP Send and a text file on disc.

Does anybody happen to have a handy mechanism to send simple xAP
messages without loads of error checking?

I could knock up a very simple applet that does the necessary but I
thought I'd ask first.

Stuart Booth <<a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=iCmmGBXrk19ubYpSztX7LSQHhq8LuOqTJAK1FMyolt3rZHa5z9sMH9-a2VCk1mTNF2OdUkOUa3O50D6_Hs7dDdLe">stuart@x...</a>>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net