Re: xAP Bridges

  • Subject: Re: xAP Bridges
  • From: mark_harrison_uk2
  • Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 10:17:00 +0000

The short answer: Yes

The long answer: Hop count is incremented every time a message
traverses a bridge or gateway (but not a hub.) The direction of
traversal is immaterial.

Regards,

Mark

--- In <a
href="/group/xAP_developer/post?postID=F401HkyCmNOghEzkS0aqhgAVU7poeskpQK_xdVNf4OdarRyo8C7LjU6rmywWPBPotT0zDtYUt32G_riQ8lLIUdVTy0tfhsVS">xAP_developer@xxxxxxx</a>,
Stuart Poulton
<stuart.poulton@a...> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Just checking that I've got my understanding of the "hop="
xap
header