xAP Website Downloads list

  • Subject: xAP Website Downloads list
  • From: Stuart Poulton
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 14:14:00 +0000

Dear All,

With things starting to wind down toward xmas, I've now got time to look
at the xAP Website downloads section, a first attempt below to split
APPLICATIONS into something sensible.

I'm about to start populating the categories as listed, which raises a
couple of points

i) Have I missed anything or got anything drastically wrong, it's based
on the previous download incarnation, with the exception of developers
which has been moved it's own dedicated location.

and which still has to be looked at.

ii) Please feel free to submit you own download's this can be done here

reasons for you to submit the download rather than me, for one it will
be quicker if everyone does his/her own, although we're all busy people,
secondly it's more likely to have correct description and link to the
correct place.

Regards

Stuart

--