RE: Problem with xAP Switchboard reporting OG Call length

  • Subject: RE: Problem with xAP Switchboard reporting OG Call length
  • From: "Nigel Giddings" <nigel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 12:03:29 +0100

Kevin,

Thanks for the help...

I have just made another test call and have copied the messages out of
the Hub below. It would seem that xAP TEL does provide the duration
information.

My concern relating to multiple messages stemmed from the idea that
Homeseer may repeat out variables that it had received from xAP TEL, I
understand what you mean by the source information being different for
each device though.

I believe xAP TEL is Version 0.92.xx (Beta) 28th February 2005, there is
no option for version info from the GUI that I can see.

I don't know how to check for revision number on xAP Switchboard.
Looking at the exe it is dated 11/12/2005

The xAP messages below do not show a random I/C call during the process
so this earlier comment might have been a red herring?

xap-header
{
v=12
hop=1
uid=FF233200
class=CID.Meteor
source=UKUSA.Tel.522555
}
Outgoing.CallInitiated
{
datetime=20080621110258
}

xap-header
{
v=12
hop=1
uid=FF233200
class=CID.Meteor
source=UKUSA.Tel.522555
}
Outgoing.DigitPressed
{
dialled=019595
digit=5
}

xap-header
{
v=12
hop=1
uid=FF111300
class=CID.Lookup
source=mi4.switchboard.MERLIN
}
CID.Info
{
type=
lookup=NotFound
number=01959 5
datetime=20080621110258
company=
name=
line=ukusa.tel.522555
std=Knockholt, Kent [Sevenoaks]
rnnumber=
location=
}

xap-header
{
v=12
hop=1
uid=FF233200
class=CID.Meteor
source=UKUSA.Tel.522555
}
Outgoing.DigitPressed
{
dialled=0195952
digit=2
}

xap-header
{
v=12
hop=1
uid=FF111300
class=CID.Lookup
source=mi4.switchboard.MERLIN
}
CID.Info
{
type=
lookup=NotFound
number=0195952
datetime=20080621110258
company=
name=
line=ukusa.tel.522555
std=Knockholt, Kent [Sevenoaks]
rnnumber=
location=
}

xap-header
{
v=12
hop=1
uid=FF233200
class=CID.Meteor
source=UKUSA.Tel.522555
}
Outgoing.DigitPressed
{
dialled=01959522
digit=2
}

xap-header
{
v=12
hop=1
uid=FF111300
class=CID.Lookup
source=mi4.switchboard.MERLIN
}
CID.Info
{
type=
lookup=NotFound
number=01959522
datetime=20080621110258
company=
name=
line=ukusa.tel.522555
std=Knockholt, Kent [Sevenoaks]
rnnumber=
location=
}

xap-header
{
v=12
hop=1
uid=FF40841E
class=xAPBSC.info
source=mi4.homeseer.merlin.37:xAP.Lookuptype
}
output.state
{
state=ON

[...]

[...]

[...]