Re: Problem with xAP Switchboard reporting OG Call length

I don't think you are using an up to date version of xAP
Switchboard.     The latest version is v1.2 released in 2007 I believe.
My xAPSwitchboard.exe shows a version number of 1.0.2.215  and that is
the same as the one on mi4.

Not sure if you can update the exe  from the version you have or if you
have to reinstall using the MSI.    There is just a .exe update
available on mi4.   If you do reinstall the whole thing make sure you
keep a back up copy of your  databases  just in case as  I am not sure
if the re-install will wipe them or not.  Best possibly to keep a copy
of the whole older xAP switchboard folder in case you need to replace
any of the files with previous custom ones you have created - eg the xAP
messages to send in response to various xAP events.

Kevin