Re: Problem with xAP Switchboard reporting OG Call length

Very curious - you're saying that in the middle of a xAPtel sequence
of
'outgoing' messages (all blocknames begin with outgoing and between the
initiated and callcomplete) you see a message from xAPTel with
incoming.ring ?

Would the PBX in some way use the 'recall' feature where it makes a
quick on/off/on hook transition to acquire a line ?? (Usually used for a
call transfer during an incoming call). Should the Meteor send 'ring' to
xAPTEL then almost certainly it will forward this to xAP. I do know that
early Meteors reported a phantom on/off hook transition after some calls
end but that is automatically masked by xAPTel .

Kevin