XAP Conduit and turning off Homeseer xap-x10 Events

  • Subject: XAP Conduit and turning off Homeseer xap-x10 Events
  • From: "paul6138" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 00:22:21 -0000

Hello folks,

I have had reason to go back over my config lately and chase down a
few things that either need sorting out or I didn't understand.

Anyway, I would like to know how to stop xap conduit sending xap-
x10.events for every device change, I have configured it to stop
sending bsc and homeseer messages from the gui, but these others seem
to stay

The messages I am talking about are these kind

xap-header
{
v=12
hop=1
uid=FF411100
class=xAP-x10.event
source=mi4.homeseer.homeseer.Master
}
xAP-x10.event
{
Event=On
Device=D5
}

I am using the latest Version 2.0.313 on Homeseer 2.2

Nothing wrong with them - except I don't want to send everything,
just what I need to monitor - much easier to debug etc.

Also - while I am posting - can anyone explain the Device Change
Events section in conduit setup - I tried deleting the autocreated
one for the device I am testing with (D5) but it made no difference.

What are they and how do I use 'em.

Happy to be pointed at an faq or doc - have searched and not found
anything specific to these questions.

Thanks in advance

Paul