Beta-testers for opn-x10 ??

  • Subject: Beta-testers for opn-x10 ??
  • From: Daniel Berenguer <dberenguer@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 13:06:34 +0200

Hi all,

We need two beta-testers for our opn-x10 solution. This solution runs
on an opn-232 and needs an external CM11 interface. We're selling
every opn-232 (beta) at =E2=82=AC135 (no benefits here) + shipment costs
(=E2=82=AC12.5).

We're specially looking for European xAP/X10 users as opn-x10 doesn't
support extended X10 commands so far.

Anyone interested?

Thanks,

Daniel.