Re: SpeedFan 4.32 Final with xAP support released

Quoting Kevin Hawkins (3/5/07 7:14 AM):
> I'm not getting on too well with SpeedFan - the application itself
> doesn't seem to like my PC and presents no sensors. Going to try a
> different PC.
>
> Also I am getting malformed xAP messages being flagged in Viewer and I
> see no real messages , but that could be because I have no sensors of
> course - I do get heartbeats .   Who was involved in the beta testing
here ?

I didn't participate in the beta testing, but I did just download and
run it.  All looks good here; lots of sensors and reporting.  No
malformed messages flagged in viewer.  Perhaps messages are being
mangled in cases where no sensors are found.

Gregg