Re: SpeedFan 4.32 Final with xAP support released

I'm not getting on too well with SpeedFan - the application itself
doesn't seem to like my PC and presents no sensors. Going to try a
different PC.

Also I am getting malformed xAP messages being flagged in Viewer and I
see no real messages , but that could be because I have no sensors of
course - I do get heartbeats .   Who was involved in the beta testing here
?

James Traynor wrote:
> My app simply read the log files generated by SpeedFan and sent xAP
> based on what was found. This is SpeedFan, the actual SpeedFan, which
> now has built in xAP support. So there is no need to use my old app
now.
> James
> Paul Gale wrote:
>> James - is this different to your version of the xAP speedfan
intranet thing?

>> Paul.

Behalf Of James Traynor
>>> Sent: 03 March 2007 16:25
>>> To: xap_automation@xxxxxxx
>>> Subject: [xap_automation] SpeedFan 4.32 Final with xAP support
released

>>> For those not on the xAPDevelopment group or even those that
are who
>>> may
>>> of missed this while yahoo was playing up this week:
>>>
>>> from almico2000:
>>> This is just to inform you that I officially released SpeedFan
with xAP
>>> support. I will add some configuration options that I was
unable to
>>> include in 4.32, but it is working pretty well.
>>> I think you might add it to the online listing of apps
supporting xAP.