Re: SpeedFan 4.32 Final with xAP support released

--------------040102010906030508000901

My app simply read the log files generated by SpeedFan and sent xAP
based on what was found. This is SpeedFan, the actual SpeedFan, which
now has built in xAP support. So there is no need to use my old app now.
James
Paul Gale wrote:
> James - is this different to your version of the xAP speedfan intranet
thing?

> Paul.

Behalf Of James Traynor
>> Sent: 03 March 2007 16:25
>> To: xap_automation@xxxxxxx
>> Subject: [xap_automation] SpeedFan 4.32 Final with xAP support
released

>> For those not on the xAPDevelopment group or even those that are
who
>> may
>> of missed this while yahoo was playing up this week:
>>
>> from almico2000:
>> This is just to inform you that I officially released SpeedFan
with xAP
>> support. I will add some configuration options that I was unable
>> include in 4.32, but it is working pretty well.
>> I think you might add it to the online listing of apps supporting
xAP.

>> You can download the release here:
>> http://www.almico.com/speedfan.php
>>

>> Yahoo! Groups Links
>>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

--------------040102010906030508000901

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
Transitional//EN">
<head>
http-equiv="Content-Type">
</head>

My app simply read the log files generated by SpeedFan and sent xAP
based on what was found. This is SpeedFan, the actual SpeedFan, which
now has built in xAP support. So there is no need to use my old app
now.<br>
James<br>
Paul Gale wrote:
cite="mid:239FFCCB86EEA04DA6757977FA6F63B4022847@xxxxxxx"
type="cite">
<pre wrap="">James - is this different to your version of
the xAP speedfan intranet thing?

Paul.

</pre>
<pre wrap="">-----Original Message-----
For those not on the xAPDevelopment group or even those that are who
may
of missed this while yahoo was playing up this week:

from almico2000:
This is just to inform you that I officially released SpeedFan with xAP
support. I will add some configuration options that I was unable to

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://www.almico.com/speedfan.php";>http://www.almico.com/speedfan.php</a>