SpeedFan 4.32 Final with xAP support released

  • Subject: SpeedFan 4.32 Final with xAP support released
  • From: James Traynor <james@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 16:24:54 +0000

For those not on the xAPDevelopment group or even those that are who
may
of missed this while yahoo was playing up this week:

from almico2000:
This is just to inform you that I officially released SpeedFan with xAP
support. I will add some configuration options that I was unable to
include in 4.32, but it is working pretty well.
I think you might add it to the online listing of apps supporting xAP.

You can download the release here:
http://www.almico.com/speedfan.php