Re: jabber & yahoo

xAP Jabber is a conduit. It sends and receives whatever it receives or
sends. So your below message would be a message sent from Wildfire,
which it is just translating to xAP. Now it may be that a certain
message from xAP Jabber is stating this sequence or something for Yahoo
or even the Wildfire conduit itself.  As a step forward if you look in
the settings.txt for xaP jabber, you should find a XML= line. Set it to
Yes. This causes all Jabber XML messages to be logged.  It may help see
what causes  the issue
James