Vague request regarding BSC Mapper perhaps

Vague title as I'm not quite sure what question to ask...

I've just got the POP3 monitor application up and running and the
title of a new mail message now neatly appears on my XLobby display
via the XL xAP plugin.  However I'd like to announce the message as
well on xap speech (which is also running fine and I use for various
things).

(All this as a workaround to picking up the phone - its amazing how
often the phone is engaged these days!)

However I'm not sure how to translate a new email message to a speech
message.  Is this where BSC mapper comes in or am I up completely the
wrong tree?

If so, where can I get a latest version from please? (I checked out
the xapautomation.org site and a number of the other usual places but
can't find a valid link or more info.

If not... any ideas entertained!

Thanks all

Richard