Re: Re: xAP on Squeezebox 3 AND Floorplan crash

I'm going to give Edwards connector a go, but for now here is a little
more information.
No raw devices connected to slimserver, "global.xsp" already
exists.

Floorplan crashes on the following messages
****************
xap-header
{
v=12
hop=1
uid=FF190802
class=SliMP3.Event
source=KCSoft.SliMP3.study:study
}
Button.Event
{
button=dead
}
***********************
xap-header
{
v=12
hop=1
uid=FF190802
class=SliMP3.Event
source=KCSoft.SliMP3.study:study
}
IR.Event
{
code=7689e01f
time=967.0831888
name=dead
}
********************

Restarting floorplan and resending the message doesn't always cause a
crash first time, second or third time usually does.

Max
James Traynor wrote:

> Well that's not good! I presume you have a raw device setup to capture
> data from the Slimserver? Does that device trigger any script? If it
> does then could you try making a blank file called 'global.xsp' inside
> the /Scripts/ folder , that may well be the issue. If not is there a
> specific xAP message that triggers the issue?
>
> Thanks
>
> James
>  p.s. I have played with an earlier version of Edward's slim connector
> and it really does works rather well! I'm sure it'll be out soon
> max wrote:
>
>> James,
>>
>> I've just found that using the old xFx slim connector causes a
hard
>> crash of floorplan! Tried it with both service and GUI versions on
the
>> same machine as floorplan, and the GUI on another pc. All crash
>> floorplan with a "Run time error '52':Bad file name or
number".

max <max@...> wrote:

> [...]
conduit, Edward?

up on my

>>> website...)

>>> <mailto:xap_automation%40yahoogroups.com>

*On Behalf Of *rb_ziggy

>>> <mailto:xap_automation%40yahoogroups.com>

Slimserver yet!

lounge

>>> where the

pretty poor. I've
it to

>>> work with

development. Is that a

>>> <mailto:xap_automation%40yahoogroups.com>

Kevin Hawkins

SlimServer than the

for pre 6 but

there