Re: Re: xAP on Squeezebox 3 AND Floorplan crash

James,

I've just found that using the old xFx slim connector causes a hard
crash of floorplan! Tried it with both service and GUI versions on the
same machine as floorplan, and the GUI on another pc. All crash
floorplan with a "Run time error '52':Bad file name or number".
Seems to happen as soon as the slim conduit starts sending messages.

Max

max <max@...> wrote:

> > Just wondering if you're any nearer to posting the new conduit,
Edward?

> > Max
> >
> > Edward Pearson wrote:
> > >
> > > Available now! (coding is done, I just need to put it up on
my
> website...)

> > > *From:* xap_automation@xxxxxxx
> <mailto:xap_automation%40yahoogroups.com>
*On Behalf Of *rb_ziggy
> > > *Sent:* 28 October 2006 15:15
> > > *To:* xap_automation@xxxxxxx
> <mailto:xap_automation%40yahoogroups.com>
> > > *Subject:* [xap_automation] Re: xAP on Squeezebox 3
> > >
> > > Kevin
> > >
> > > Well, I'm not actually running any version of Slimserver
yet!

> > > I've got a bit of a lashup streaming solution in the lounge
> where the
> > > 'normal' hi-fi sits and the resulting quality is pretty
poor. I've
> > > been hankering over a squeezebox but I'd really like it to
> work with
> > > the xAP infrastructure (caller ID etc.)
> > >
> > > So it's a pre-purchase question!
> > >
> > > It's good to hear that the conduit is under development. Is
that a
> > > REAL soon or 'real' soon? ;-)
> > >
> > > regards
> > >
> > > Richard
> > >
> > > --- In xap_automation@xxxxxxx
> <mailto:xap_automation%40yahoogroups.com>
> > > <mailto:xap_automation%40yahoogroups.com>,
Kevin Hawkins

> > > player.
> > > depending
there