xAP asterisk tools

  • Subject: xAP asterisk tools
  • From: "Patrick Lidstone" <patrick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 11:33:34 +0100

A quick note to say that I have finally got round to publishing some of my
xAP tools for asterisk. For those that don't know, asterisk is a popular
open-source PBX telephone system (www.asterisk.org).

There are two tools now available:

- Call Manager Interface connector
This connector will relay all events that occur within asterisk to the xAP
network. Everything from incoming calls and outgoing calls to handsets
going
on and off hook and SIP phones registering.

- Autodialer connector
On receipt of an appropriately formatted message, this connector will set
up
a call between two endpoints (extension to extension or extension to
outside
line). I have used this to click-to-dial from outlook, for example.

Brief descriptions and downloads are available from here:

http://patrick.lidstone.net/haweb/html/asterisk.html

PS. I am away for the weekend, so please excuse any delay in responding to
q's.

Patrick