Schema for configuration

  • Subject: Schema for configuration
  • From: Simon McCaughey <simonmcc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 11:09:24 +0100

The application I'm working on has a client part and server part. The
client needs to retrieve and display configuration items from the
server, and allow them to be edited, and send an update to the server.

Is there a schema in place for this currently?

I'll also need to send notifications from the server to the client,
like "Heating turned on" etc - is there a schema I should use for
that?

Thanks

Simon