RE: xAP quiet?

Good to know things are still moving along :)

>     A strange thing is that I probably receive half a dozen different
> questions about xAP and the various applications offlist, and I know
the
> others do too so trying to encourage everyone to ask questions here
> rather than offlist

I'm rather guilty of that too (like earlier today!) - With a low group
useage, it sometimes seems best to email directly.

I'm looking forward to Patrick publishing some more re his Asterisk
connector - sounds good. I think I'll take the * plunge soon.

Paul.