RE: xAP quiet?

For those using IRC, there's also the xap IRC channel on nixhelp.

Details below about how to access it, currently very quiet, but feel
free to drop by.

Server : irc.nixhelp.org
Chan : #xap

Anyone requiring more guideance on IRC let me know.

Regards

Stuart

On Tue, 2005-04-19 at 14:05, Paul Gale wrote:
> Good to know things are still moving along :)
>
> >     A strange thing is that I probably receive half a dozen
different
> > questions about xAP and the various applications offlist, and I
know the
> > others do too so trying to encourage everyone to ask questions
here
> > rather than offlist
>
> I'm rather guilty of that too (like earlier today!) - With a low group
useage, it sometimes seems best to email directly.

> I'm looking forward to Patrick publishing some more re his Asterisk
connector - sounds good. I think I'll take the * plunge soon.