Re: xAP quiet?

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 13:08:27 +0100, Kevin Hawkins
<lists@xxxxxxx> wrote:

>.    Interestingly I've found that moving my apps from 'suitable for
me'
>to 'suitable for everyone' typically trebles the application
development
>time which is an unfortunate effect.

That's so not wrong!

A few of my xAPps are 'suitable for me' with very minimal
configuration user interfaces - I just edit the config file manually
to achieve the desired effect. Adding a proper UI to this sometimes
takes ages and is so often the last thing I do.

But yes, a few new things coming soon from me. Also several
application updates with new features/requests/fixes in. And there's a
useful xFx refresh to be uploaded too. Would have done this last night
but the lure of the telly won in the end... :-)

Stuart Booth <stuart@xxxxxxx>
xAPFramework.net - a xAP software development framework for .net

http://www.xapautomation.org/
     http://www.xapframework.net/