Re: Help With Caller ID Please

  • Subject: Re: Help With Caller ID Please
  • From: "turner228" <kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 15:56:06 -0000

Thanks Kevin for your responses

I do confess to being a little puzzled with the settings.txt file
since it was obviously referring to some schema, CID.info and
CID.lookup, which I could find no reference to. But thanks for your
explanation of them.

So having modified my settings.txt, presumably it will be
overwritten by the next Desktop update

So how do I create another "special to me" instance of the caller
ID
display for the desktop?

Current versions are
xAP Conduit~!~xAP Conduit Version 0.7.845 Beta Release
xAP Desktop 0.0.0.211

I am sure there will be more questions as I get into this !

Thanks
Kevin