RE: Re: PIRs

  • Subject: RE: Re: PIRs
  • From: Ian B
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 16:35:00 +0000

Hi Andrew

I am using the Atmel AVR range (8535 and mega32/128 chips). I have my I/O
controller running on a Mega32 using xAP. I code in C using CodeVision and
most of my testing hardware is now the JTAG ICE + home made boards.

Have a read of my site and fire any questions over as company would be
great. The are some updates on the web content, particularly for the Menu
Controller as there is nothing yet so if you want to know more just ask.

www.mollyology.com

Ian

href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=pqLWijdkBwLEoto3UTOA2cON26sYQF_0iGCI7wrQwbbkFIpsNUDS-JntSX5vGcA7a8BMLX3rXLBj7CE0Rw">xap@m...</a>]
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=oAwoQb5DWg6FZfPlzpezVi3ZuqF7CrWPsgOqYBTYz44Sd6OsEQjeBcfM98b-_mILGrr7tgzxogV0XMaaTTPZcBWMykArkQ">xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>

www.monaghan.co.uk/xap
>if you want to have a look, it's PIC18F assembler rather than AVR, but
I'm

href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=2Lj4J8tJTuLbRjzQGlW6T6qC-coiS87SxEJoAPMD3P8NMKv6fp3qALQ26NeBX07F0oPwoce4dBAVG5XGZqM">lists@t...</a>]

"Alex Monaghan" <xap@m...>
>> wrote:
>> > I'm part of the way through making a simple PIC based device
>> read IO
>> > ports and send an xAP message to a PC serial port (or
>> RS423/ethernet etc...)
>> > based on the status of the inputs. The PC would then
interpret the
>> xAP
>> > message and process accordingly. One of the intended inputs
was to
>> be a PIR.
>> >

>> Exactly how far through? It's this side of the project that I'm
most
>> interested in. But it would appear that most developement work is
>> being done on the Windows PC platform.
>>
>> Pointers to possible development URL's/notes/anything for
>> microcontroller based (Atmel preferred) nodes appreciated. Has
anyone
>> on the list thought about collaborating on a
benchmark/demonstration

href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=CUN3kSxr7DOtGMgLBzBr5XC0Yp7yWWta8bAi2z4JfK3WNbPjnASIoN27g95Sal32c4EMEo9bCxb5Q2JEu3u85rHrXJdN1XaHCdC3rh4jcBV0gOE">xap_automation-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx</a>