RE: Re: PIRs

  • Subject: RE: Re: PIRs
  • From: Alex Monaghan
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 11:20:00 +0000

I've not had much time, but the current source is at www.monaghan.co.uk/xap
if you want to have a look, it's PIC18F assembler rather than AVR, but I'm
considering moving to an AVR, just need to get that 10 day week and 48 hour
day first so I have sufficient time :-)

href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=xLIskdCbRjrZseTzgi3lKPXsy6s7tA9jdlElMRhjGz9gKn1bjvncPkjnNA5bDdSYsJqiH7R_vutd4Wmi">lists@t...</a>]
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=b4vcmSTARwJUQxAhLYEEfnedcwVaFdu26M_Vj63mMA-d7vdXMnDsu6fpZEb5PK0yObLakBAFMzayEvSUW1SBEJXiryj_">xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>

"Alex Monaghan" <xap@m...>