Re: xAP Weather 1.1 Released

  • Subject: Re: xAP Weather 1.1 Released
  • From: max_adamiec
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 13:29:00 +0000

xAPWeather crashed when I launched it last night. I'm typing this
from memory here, might be a bit wrong. Error message something
like "cannot find light_rain.jpg". Looking in the weather folder
shows "lightrain.jpg". Editing the name and trying to launch the
app
again caused it to try an install (it failed).

This is a very nice app, is there any way of turning it into a
service? Same goes for xAPNews.

Max

--- In <a
href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=ivGuOia9z7O0nxmXTFJdUD3y66szB_3rogqz8TyTqxb06pqTfIvtYv98ZCoZ2XJcVCt6bqQ_chPsPB85_PHYaKdjs28">xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>,