Re: Re: xAP Weather 1.1 Released

  • Subject: Re: Re: xAP Weather 1.1 Released
  • From: James
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 21:06:00 +0000

All fixed! It would only happen if you use a BBC feed, ICAO would work
fine.I also noticed a glitch in the error handler for bbc feeds, the
glitch, well, is wasn't turned on... oops
New version is on the website. Max I've sent you the new exe
offlist.

Thanks

James

On Wed, 2003-10-29 at 13:29, max_adamiec wrote:
> xAPWeather crashed when I launched it last night. I'm typing this
> from memory here, might be a bit wrong. Error message something
> like "cannot find light_rain.jpg". Looking in the weather
folder

href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=WnEgnBzBlV5K14Pg6eRXOHxLHiMAT7WgQWRxUmZhOW57tNNT-BBCvDShY8Q5zlgrHsrmckSZGxnN-Rowvo3QO1vzV0I">xap_automation@xxxxxxx</a>,

James <james@m...> wrote:
> > > All the old features but with one big new one!
> > >
> > > "Some users had issues where there was no local ICAO
weather
> > station
> > > that they could use, well there is now another option, BBCi.
> > use a
> > > BBCi weather source go to www.bbc.co.uk/weather and use
either
> the
> > UK or
> > > World search boxes to find your local report. Now click
> > on "Printable
> > > Version". In the url look for a section that says
world=XXX or

href="/group/xap_automation/post?postID=7dyUabaYeBhwCXqLPH1gHaMG78N3tPQWgYiBMr5ogAyX_DQ1HhNIdPnErU8-19kTObb-L7-zVEMyPLYfzb7GtKJtsnS1FVi6lCJx8o8D4jdb8tE">xap_automation-unsubscribe@xxxxxxx</a>