From: Brian Smith
Sent: Saturday, November 02, 2013 19:38 pm
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] What's currently the best box for streaming ripped
DV=
D content?

Hi Paul

I have a couple of Dune players (a 101 and 301) and they have played
everyt=
hing I have asked them to. =C2=A0Never quite got around to it but they
also=
support control via the mymovies iPad app if that's of interest.

If there is any you want me to try file format / bit rate wise then let me
=
know.

Cheers

Brian