From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tracey
Gardner
Sent: 19 July 2013 09:25
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Drilling Blanking Plates?

It suddenly occurred to me, why am I thinking about drilling hard plastic
blanking plates?
Why not use 9mm MDF sheet cut to blanking plate sizes and drill that?
It could be undercoated and eggshelled or glossed, to the colour of your
choice.

Your thoughts/comments, on my hair-brained idea, would be welcome :-)

Thanks

Tracey