RE: MythTV/Freeview and over-the-air EPG data?

Hi Lee,

I use NPVR rather than MythTV and scrape the EPG from the radiotimes
website... so not really the same scenario at all... but I can confirm that
I've just checked my epg xml and its definitely NOT showing with a title of
"New" in there. I suppose you'd need to confirm what a TV or
PVR's on screen epg says ?

<programme start="20130728130500 +0100"
stop="20130728140500 +0100" channel="UK_RT_2062">
<title lang="en">The Gadget Show</title>
<sub-title>S17E8/9</sub-title>
<desc lang="en">S17E8/9
Jason Bradbury and Rachel Riley explore whether camcorders are still needed
following the technical advances made by mobile phones, and Jon Bentley
tests battery-powered lawnmowers. Pollyanna Woodward heads to Greece, where
she uses the rugged landscape outside Athens to test the power of
all-terrain supercar the Korres Project 4, and in a guest appearance,
Dominic Littlewood examines the best ways to keep personal data protected
online.</desc>
<credits>
<director>Alex Armstead</director>
<actor>Presenter - Jason Bradbury</actor>
<actor>Presenter - Jon Bentley</actor>
<actor>Presenter - Pollyanna Woodward</actor>
<actor>Presenter - Rachel Riley</actor>
<actor>Contributor - Dominic Littlewood</actor>
</credits>
<category lang="en">Science</category>
<length units="minutes">60</length>
<episode-num system="xmltv_ns">16.7/9.</episode-num>
<subtitles type="teletext">
<language lang="en">English</language>
</subtitles>
</programme>