RE: Re: Voltage Optimisation ?

Thanks for the advice. I searched back a year or so and found nothing
in th=
e forums on this subject?

Although I am treating this with a large pinch of scepticism, I'm not
total=
ly convinced that there is nothing in it but then again electrickery is
bit=
like magic to me anyway :)

When you say things will use more power when used at lower voltages, my
und=
erstanding of optimiser is that it would be running at the designed
voltage=
(220v)  rather than a lower voltage, i.e. it wouldn't be running over volt=
age (240v) as it is currently. Surely running at the absolute designed
volt=
age is better for equipment than running over or under as it is at the
mome=
nt?

As for my lights running dimmer, I have all my house lights on X10 LD11
dim=
mers and already run them all at around 90% brightness in order to prolong
=
life so probably would notice any difference.

Marcus