Voltage Optimisation ?

The guys who installed my solar panels (which I'm very pleased with)
also m=
entioned that they supply and fit voltage optimisation units. Specifically
=
one of the guys has already installed the Voltis VH60 unit in his own
house=
and recons he's seeing a reduction of around 23%. The cost supplied and fi=
tted is around =A3440+vat with a payback period of between 4 to 5 years.

Using the SunnyExplorer software I've used our solar inverter to check our
=
incoming voltage which does seems to be average around 246-248v most of
the=
time, so plenty of potential reduction down to 220v.

Has anyone else on the list had experience or opinions on these types of
un=
it ?

Marcus

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums