RE: Laika Revealed - Plex Gets Official Windows Client, Cloud Sharing, Plus New OSX & Mobile Clients

What gets me with things like Plex and Boxee and all the other media
front ends that I tried before them is they all end up being so damn
complicated to use and try to be all things to everyone. (I have no desire
to browse the internet on my TV, nor do I want to search YouTube using an
IR remote (my laptop has HDMI if I want to do that), nor do I want to have
to turn on my TV to listen to Internet Radio or Spotify (I can do that from
other more appropriate devices).

I don't have the inclination to mess about with such things when I get home
(hell, I spend all day doing it) which is why the PopcornHour C200 does it
for me - OK it would be nice if it had a nice Apple like GUI or even a
funky iApp interface to control it and browse your movie collection - but
"it just works" :-D

Phil

only x86 I think. I'd really like to