RE: Laika Revealed - Plex Gets Official Windows Client, Cloud Sharing, Plus New OSX & Mobile Clients

Hi Phil,=20

=20

I=E2=80=99m surprised you say complicated to use. It takes a little while
t=
o configure where your media is stored and setup networking in some cases
b=
ut other than that it is a menu with music video etc and then select the
al=
bum you want to listen to. My experience is mainly with XBMC rather than
th=
e other ones you mention but XBMC has always been easy to do the basics
and=
very reliable in my experience.=20

=20

My biggest annoyance is the lack of integration with a pvr system (I use
NP=
VR which is  based on GBPVR). I want one easy to use fast system to watch
t=
v/movies/music when I want, on whatever platform I want. XBMC/mythtv is
one=
route but not seamless yet AFAIK. You either have a great media player or =
a great pvr and the other part is pretty useless. We are heading in the
rig=
ht direction but slowly. The same extends to Home automation as well which
=
doesn=E2=80=99t seem to be integrated into media playing or PVR=E2=80=99s.=
=20

=20

I=E2=80=99m with you on the lack of inclination to mess around though, it
j=
ust needs to be reliable and work at the expense of features IMO.

=20

Adrian

=20