From: Mark Gardner <mark@xxxxxxx>
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, 29 October 2011, 13:12
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Laika Revealed - Plex Gets Official Windows Client,
C=
loud Sharing, Plus New OSX & Mobile Clients

=C2=A0=20
Sounds good - does it mean that you no longer have to have a Mac to run
Plex?

The PMS (incredible choice of name that...) runs on Windows if I recall.
So Windows PMS and Windows Plex Client =3D no mac? (fingers crossed -
Windows and Ubuntu shop here)