From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Phil Harris
Sent: 16 March 2011 07:32
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] [OT] iPad query...

Definitely up for that - happy to paypal you some funds to contribute to
costs too of course...

Have a few USB hub PSUs flapping around - might be worth popping on a DC
jack as well (or instead) into the design so the iPad psu can be kept for
other use?

Phil

Sent from another bloody fruit-based portable device...

On 15 Mar 2011, at 16:21, "Dave McLaughlin"
<dave_mclaughlin@xxxxxxx
<mailto:dave_mclaughlin%40nerdshack.com>
> wrote:

> Hi Phil,
>
> I have a PCB to get made up in about a week or so's time when the
design
is
> completed. I could add a couple of these to the order seeing as they
would
> be cheap enough. I'll then build you one and send it to you (PCB with
> connectors only, no enclosure). If it works, then I can consider
making a
> few up if there is enough interest. There is no reason it shouldn't
work
as
> the connection is simple. There is also the possibility of fitting a
> standard power input connector for a wall wart type power supply with
5V
at
> 2A, to allow your idea of a cheaper solution. Ideal for the office
etc.

> Let me know what you think?
>
> Dave...
> ---
> Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes!!!
> ---
>

> From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
[mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx
<mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
] On Behalf
Of
> Phil Harris
> Sent: 15 March 2011 21:52
> To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: Re: [ukha_d] [OT] iPad query...
>

> Never got chance to try it at my end but yes - I was happy to have an
> external PSU connected ... Of course I guess any 5v 2a (or greater)
supply
> would be usable and much cheaper?
>
> Would still lime to get a few of these made up so I can sync and
charge A
> few devices at a time.
>
> Phil

Reply to
<mailto:phil@xxxxxxx?subject=Re%3A%20%5Bukha_d%5D%20%5BOT%5D%20iPad%20qu
ery%2E%2E%2E> sender  Reply to
<mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx?subject=Re%3A%20%5Bukha_d%5D%20%5BOT%5D%20iPa
d%20query%2E%2E%2E> group  Reply
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ukha_d/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJyczhkOWtpBF9TAzk3MzU5
NzE0BGdycElkAzExMDk2MzkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDQxOTkyBG1zZ0lkAzE2MTk2MARzZWMDZnRy
BHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzEzMDAyMzU4MDE-?act=reply&messageNum=161960>
via web
post
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ukha_d/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJlaTI1M29lBF9TAzk3MzU5
NzE0BGdycElkAzExMDk2MzkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDQxOTkyBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3Rp
bWUDMTMwMDIzNTgwMQ--> Start a New Topic
Messages in this topic
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ukha_d/message/160956;_ylc=X3oDMTM4cDNqZG1lBF
9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzExMDk2MzkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDQxOTkyBG1zZ0lkAzE2MTk2MA
RzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzMDAyMzU4MDEEdHBjSWQDMTYwOTU2>  (20)
Recent Activity:

GdycElkAzExMDk2MzkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDQxOTkyBHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDM
TMwMDIzNTgwMA--> Visit Your Group

MARKETPLACE
Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get
the Yahoo! Toolbar now.
<http://global.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=15oc8trtr/M=493064.14543979.14365478.132984
30/D=groups/S=1705041992:MKP1/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1300243001/L=767324e2-4f65-11e0-82
0c-8b67de519832/B=RyZrRUwNPKE-/J=1300235801879634/K=w.E.SZMKSh0sSLzSX8JqCA/A
=6060255/R=0/SIG=1194m4keh/*http:/us.toolbar.yahoo.com/?.cpdl=grpj>

_____

Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit
the
Fibromyalgia Zone today!
<http://global.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=15oq2po5c/M=493064.14543977.14365476.108355
68/D=groups/S=1705041992:MKP1/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1300243001/L=767324e2-4f65-11e0-82
0c-8b67de519832/B=SCZrRUwNPKE-/J=1300235801879634/K=w.E.SZMKSh0sSLzSX8JqCA/A
=6260316/R=0/SIG=11bc8n8gt/*http:/custom.yahoo.com/fibromyalgiazone/>

Dk2MzkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDQxOTkyBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxMzAwMjM1ODAx>
Yahoo! Groups
Switch to:
<mailto:ukha_d-traditional@xxxxxxx?subject=Change%20Delivery%20Forma
t:%20Traditional> Text-Only,