Re: [OT] iPad query...

Definitely up for that - happy to paypal you some funds to contribute
to costs too of course...

Have a few USB hub PSUs flapping around - might be worth popping on a DC
jack as well (or instead) into the design so the iPad psu can be kept for
other use?

Phil

Sent from another bloody fruit-based portable device...

On 15 Mar 2011, at 16:21, "Dave McLaughlin"
<dave_mclaughlin@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi Phil,
>
> I have a PCB to get made up in about a week or so's time when the
design is
> completed. I could add a couple of these to the order seeing as they
would
> be cheap enough. I'll then build you one and send it to you (PCB with
> connectors only, no enclosure). If it works, then I can consider
making a
> few up if there is enough interest. There is no reason it shouldn't
work as
> the connection is simple. There is also the possibility of fitting a
> standard power input connector for a wall wart type power supply with
5V at
> 2A, to allow your idea of a cheaper solution. Ideal for the office
etc.

> Let me know what you think?
>
> Dave...
> ---
> Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes!!!
> ---

supply