[ADVERT] More HA stuff on Ebay...

  • Subject: [ADVERT] More HA stuff on Ebay...
  • From: Paul Gordon <paul_gordon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2011 17:31:10 +0000

I've added a few more of my old toys, - not quite as HA focused as the
pronto's etc. but hopefully nobody will mind. J (one of the prontos  is
still available BTW.)

Draytek Vigor 2200 router
<http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220717756344&ssPageNam
e=STRK:MESELX:IT>

1GB DDR laptop memory kit
<http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220718359713&ssPageNam
e=STRK:MESELX:IT>

I've also got a couple of phones up there as well if you want to look out
for my other auctions.

Will be more "stuff" in the coming days/weeks - hopefully mostly
HA related,
with a good smattering of surplus IT kit as well. - which has a HA use of
course!

Cheers.

Paul G.

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums