Happy New Year - Oh and MediaPC Display

  • Subject: Happy New Year - Oh and MediaPC Display
  • From: "Tim" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2011 17:09:09 -0000

Hello chaps HNY to you all.  After the excesses of the holiday period
I'm sure you are all looking forward to the return of normality.  I know I
am!

Having watched my MPC a fair bit over Xmas (Media Browser - recommended on
this list is an absolute marvel!) but notice that the video playback is a
bit jumpy - especially dusring fast action scenes - the graphics card is
reasonable (Nvidia 1Gb 9500GT).  How can I decide if the card needs
uprating or if the jumpiness if from the source (mainly AVI movies).  I
would have thought that the graphics card was powerful up - the screen is
only running at 1360x760.

Any benchmarks I can run or tests would be appreciated.

Cheers

Tim.

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums