From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peter
Church
Sent: 29 November 2010 22:00
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Re: Logitech to replace Pronto?

> Also - supplementary - I noticed that the One does not have Red,
> Green,
Yellow, Blue buttoms but the 900 does. Any idea how the One gives this

> functionality on Sky?

When you set up an Activity, such as Watch TV and tell the One what devices
to use, it automatically puts the Red etc buttons on the touch screen,
complete with coloured blobs.  If you customise the activity too much you
can lose the coloured blobs and just get the button names instead.  E.g. I
use Watch TV to turn on the telly and PVR and it gives me the coloured
buttons, whereas Watch Recorded Programme (my own creation) does more or
less the same thing but also calls up the PVR recorded list loses the
coloured buttons.

It's a shame they haven't put the colored buttons on as hard buttons as
most devices use them to some degree (even my Bluray player has them!)

Pete

_____