From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of K=
evin Hawkins
Sent: 14 May 2010 17:39
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Re: Joggler back at =EF=BF=BD50

Just a quick post to say 02 sales tell me it's a max of 3 per person -=20
although I think they made that up on the spot.

The xAP application does not require a different OS on the unit - it is=20
itself a number of Flash files that just run as executables directly=20
within the Joggler. You do need to make a slight modification (enabling=20
Telnet/SSH/SCP) to give you access to the Joggler file system so that=20
you can either ask the Joggler to run the xAP application from a remote=20
site - or you can load the files onto the Joggler and then run it from=20
within the Joggler UI. You do this by simply copying files to a USB=20
drive that you then plug into the Joggler.

Flash has certain sandbox policies and UDP restrictions which I've had=20
to work around to get this working - and mostly now it's just tarting up=20
the graphics... and hopefully making it more generally configurable=20
without requiring you have a Flash development application. Any Flash=20
developer who can help here... let me know :-)

Here's a different CallerID popup screen ....
http://www.ukusa.demon.co.uk/JogglerCID.jpg
.. just working on including the callers picture in there too

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums