Re: Re: Joggler back at £50

Just a quick post to say 02 sales tell me it's a max of 3 per person -
although I think they made that up on the spot.

The xAP application does not require a different OS on the unit - it is
itself a number of Flash files that just run as executables directly
within the Joggler. You do need to make a slight modification (enabling
Telnet/SSH/SCP) to give you access to the Joggler file system so that
you can either ask the Joggler to run the xAP application from a remote
site - or you can load the files onto the Joggler and then run it from
within the Joggler UI. You do this by simply copying files to a USB
drive that you then plug into the Joggler.

Flash has certain sandbox policies and UDP restrictions which I've had
to work around to get this working - and mostly now it's just tarting up
the graphics... and hopefully making it more generally configurable
without requiring you have a Flash development application. Any Flash
developer who can help here... let me know :-)

Here's a different CallerID popup screen ....
http://www.ukusa.demon.co.uk/JogglerCID.jpg
.. just working on including the callers picture in there too

On 14/05/2010 16:27, stuart Billinghurst wrote:
> Quite excited about a new toy for next week? read a few articles today
on
> how to load different os?es on the device but can?t see details on how
Kevin