RE: Re: cbus Wiser config agony

Hmm... that kind of makes sense... - you're suggesting that I've
effectively
locked myself out completely because I changed the IP's with the update
project setting disabled, and now I can't change that because I can't get
an
update on there to update that setting!

It wouldn't surprise me if that were the case. I guess to (dis)prove this,
I'd have to do a complete factory reset, get everything back to the
defaults, at which point I should be able to use a locally connected PC to
access the router and try to upload a project *before* I change any of the
IP addresses?... If I live long enough I'll probably give that a go...

Paul G.

"offline" or