Re: Re: cbus Wiser config agony

I wonder... (if your dots remain red)

On the web page for the factory default project loaded is an option
under 'Config/Remote Access' that is entitled 'Project Update Enabled' -
I have a feeling on mine I set this to 'on' before I altered the IP's
and tried my PICED download.  I am not sure if this is the default but
if not maybe it is blocking updates.    You can unfortunately only get
to this setup page  by configuring your PC to be on the same subnet as
the Wiser is shipped on (192.168.2.x) or presumably attaching as a
client of the Wiser over WiFi - or possibly when it's operating in NAT
mode (not mode B).

On 15/02/2010 15:44, Kevin Hawkins wrote:
> I have a working Wiser - so I can clarify the red dot.     If I auto
> find my Wiser it appears in the list with a red dot against it but
when
> I click on that Wiser unit in the list (to select it as the one I wish
> to download to) it turns green... and the information/firmware
download
> tabs appear on the RHS (which was previously blank)

>    On 15/02/2010 15:13, Pauls Hotmail wrote:
>
>> LOL! - yes, that's *exactly* where I am right now... just can't
get PICED to
>> connect to the wiser unit...
>>
>> When your transfer manager auto-finds HOME@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - does
the icon
>> have a little red dot on it? - I have no idea if that has any
significance
>> or not? - just wondering if the red bit signifies it's
"offline" or