DIY Windows Home Server Build - JukeBox MkII

  • Subject: DIY Windows Home Server Build - JukeBox MkII
  • From: Mark McCall <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 09:37:40 +0000

It's hard to believe, but its four and a half years since we built our
first proper rackmount media server for the Automated Home.  Our
tutorial for the MkI is still one of our most popular articles and
it's easy to see why.  It's something that people are doing every day
as they realise they need to move all their digital media to a central
server that can be accessed by the many IP devices we have now come to
rely on.  But nothing lasts forever and this week we've pulled the old
girl out of the rack ready for a heart transplant...

http://bit.ly/4rdsSw

M.

PS - I'd appreciate some Twitter / Digg etc love on this article
please guys if poss :)

PPS - many thanks to Phil (the storage god) for his help with this piece!