Re: Does anyone use Homeseer hooked into Comfort ?

I have them linked and do some of what you're looking at.

Essentially you see each of Comforts inputs and outputs as a Homeseer
device along with a variety of other parameters. There is also an interface
for sending direct commands to comfort via homeseer scripts

So yes you can log and/or control almost anything attached to Comfort.

If I'm doing something new....I tend to protoype on homeseer where its
relatively quick and easy to tweal and change the logic of what you want.
Once its stable then if approproate I make the effort to programme it into
comfort directly.

e.g. I have the downstairs hall lights come on if its dark and the front
door opens. Quick and easy to test in Homeseer - and then I moved the logic
to Comfort.

I havent made any changes or upgraded homeseer in a long time so I dont
know waht the current verison of the comfort plugin looks like.

Dean